*Welcome to B.B. Stables*
B.B. Stables is a horse and rider facility dedicated to giving horse owners the opportunity to enjoy the companionship of horses. Whether you are a recreational rider, an avid horse show participant, or wanting to learn to ride, B.B. Stables can accommodate your various needs. We are here to help you have fun with horses.
We offer boarding, lessons, a
consignment tack shop, covered and lit arena outdoor arena, exercise
paddocks and even some trail riding. It's a multi-purpose equestrian
facility for Western and English riders and we offer lessons for a
variety of riding including: Western Pleasure halter, hunting and
jumping, gaming, 4-H showing, and cart driving.
"You won't believe how much fun you'll have!"
Barb is an accomplished horsewoman born and raised in Bellingham, Washington that started running her own horse business at a very young age. With her entrepreneurial drive and competitive spirit she has been involved in all aspects of the horse industry and riden in all of the different disciplines. She has trained and competed at some of the highest levels, and has been a certified Horse Show Judge since 1976. She has trained under very well known trainers and works with riders in all disciplines in both English and Western. She continues to provide riding lessons, and both manage and judge horse shows around the Pacific Northwest and Canada including: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, British Columbia, and Alberta Canada.
Barb's Accomplishments and Training:
Rode & studied with General Geagos
& Captain de La Garza of SanMiguel de Allende of the Mexican
Army. At the time, these were the top horseman in the world. While in
Mexico she trained for Dressage, Cross-Country and Stadium
* Trained with Pam Arthur from Vancouver, BC for Hunt Seat and Eventing. Pam was a well known jump rider and course designer.
* Trained with Gene Lewis of California for Jumping. Gene has just been awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award in 2003 USA Equestrian (AHSA).
* Trained with Margaret Cabell Self, a trainer and published author in Dressage.
* Trained with Tony Garcia in Seattle for Western Pleasure riding.
* Trained with Pat Wyse Working Professional for Horsemanship Clinics.
* Trained with Dorise Ganton, a Cart-Driving Instructor in Canada.
* Received her Bachelor of Arts Degree from Western Washington University in 1972 where her focus was centered around education and child development.
Did we mention our beautiful view our horses have?
B.B. Horse Stables
Arthur & Barbara Hento
517 East Smith Road
Copyright BB Stables all rights reserved 2013 Any and all information contained is property of B.B. Stables